Parent Jupiter Ed
Our school uses the Jupiter web-app to help keep you informed about your child's progress. You can login anytime to check your child's current grades, homework, missing assignments, test scores, and report cards, and to contact teachers. Jupiter Ed allows you to view the following:
- Your child's assignments and projects along with due dates.
- Your child's performance in each class including homework, classwork, tests and projects.
- Progress reports from teachers throughout the school year.
- Your child's transcripts and graduation eligibility status.
- And, in some classrooms, your child's attendance.
1. Go to login.JupiterEd.com
2. Click on "Parent".
3. Type Name: ____________________
Password: Type ______________ as your temporary password.
School: CAMPA Charter School
State: New York
4. At the prompt, choose your own password.
5. At the next prompt, enter your email.
We hope that by enabling you to see this information on a daily basis, we will be able to work together to ensure that our children remain on track in every class. As we work together, we will ensure that our students get the most out of their education.